TONY88 Jackpot Results will be announced on every 5th day of the current month Follow & Like TONY88 Facebook ( CLICK HERE ) ! Results will be announced during Facebook Live .
Minimum deposit of MYR 100 SGD 100. Mega Jackpot will be chosen in 6 digits format. 1st Prize , 2nd Prize , 3rd Prize and 4th Prize will be chosen in 5 digits numbers. Ticket number will be given in 6 digits format. For example, ticket number "182828" is given to Player. 1st Prize , 2nd Prize , 3rd Prize and 4th Prize will be chosen based on the last 5 digits of the ticket numbers. However, Mega Jackpot will be chosen based on exact 6 digits of the ticket numbers.
Term And Condition
MEGA PRIZE WILL PAYOUT 70% OF THE AMOUNT, AND THE REMAINING 30% WILL CONTINUE ADD UP FOR THE NEXT DRAW.
One ticket is only entitled for 1 prize money, repeat ticket will be redraw.
Member only can select (no bonus) .
Member Must Use App : Wechat, Telegram, WhatsApp, Line.
TONY88 have right to modify, change or terminated the promotion without prior notice.
If found members create more than one account, TONY88 have the right to terminate the accounts, and credit will be forfeit permanently.